Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who Done it Page

Thesis Statement and Abstract:  This project was entirely solo and done by me. I got ideas for my thesis by visiting websites and reading my textbook and notes. I also received help from my parents in order to make the blog.


History Behind the Bombing: This I did myself without plagerizing. In order to check if I was accurate or not, I looked in my textbook and visited wikipedia a few times, especially for quantitative data.


Evidence: I also did this myself, which took a while looking for the right sources to be supporting for my thesis.


Photo and Video Gallery: Once again, I did this solo since I'm my own group as my parents offered me help throughout my project. I received help finding videos and I had an easy time finding pictures.


Works Cited Page: It was an extremely difficult time for me, but I managed to do it by myself once again. I also received help from my mom since my dad was off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment